Castle Terrace Apartment (Ref 2364)
Bright second floor (top) apartment situated in the City Centre with fantastic uninterrupted views of Edinburgh Castle. Amazing views of the Festival Fireworks and Hogmanay Celebrations/Fireworks. Located within minutes walk to Princes Street, Usher Hall, The Lyceum, Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh Castle and an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars. Close to buses, trams and railway stations at Edinburgh Waverley and Haymarket Stations. Not suitable for children under 10.
Living room with sofa bed (sofa bed options must be selected when booking).
1 bedroom with supering bed
1 bedroom with double bed
WiFi, 55″ LED smart TV, Bose bluetooth speaker, sky channels, sky cinema and netflix.
Tassimo coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven, 5 ring gas hob,
Gas central heating
Corner jacuzzi bath & 1200 shower enclosure.
Towels and linen provided.
Iron and Ironing Board
Within minutes walk to Princes Street Gardens, shopping, restaurants, museums etc. edinburgh Castle, The Grassmarket, The Royal mile and all visitor attractions are within 15 minutes walk.
Excellent transport links via bus and tram minutes walk away at Lothian Road and Princes Street providing easy access to the airport. Mainline train stations at Edinburgh Waverley and Haymarket are within 15 minutes walk.
Georgian style building in New Town in a central location. Near shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Secure entry system.
Metered Bays on Road Mon-Sat 8:30-18:30 (free outside those hours)
Long Stay Car Park on Castle Terrace : 50m
Unrestricted Area: 2.4km (1.5mi)
Edinburgh Castle 750m (0.5mi)
Princes St 250m (0.2mi)
National Museum 1.2km (0.7mi)
Royal Mile (St. Giles Cathedral) 850m (0.5mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 2.1km (1.3mi)
Supermarket 500m (0.3mi)
Banking Machine 70m
Bus Stop 60m
Airport Bus (Princes St) 450m (0.3mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 1km (0.7mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Personal Greeter 15:00 – 20:00
Late arrivals charge (to be paid prior to arrival):
Arrivals between 20:00-22:00 – £20.00
Arrival between 23:00-24:00 – £40.00
Terms and Conditions: https://www.edinburgh-flats.com/guest-terms-conditions/
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property also include the following points:
* The property must be left in a neat and tidy condition, all rubbish removed, all crockery, pots, pans etc washed and returned to the cupboards. Extra charges apply to properties requiring additional cleaning after departure. * Taxes and utilities included in the price
* full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* a refundable damages deposit of £250 is required by debit or credit card only prior to arrival
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets or children
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord and quality of service cannot be guaranteed. It is intended to be available at all times but from time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable and the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.