Homely Apartment in Portobello (Ref.3699)
2 Bedroom Apartment on the ground floor (accessible by wheelchair).
Practical, pleasant and comfortable furnishings.
Spacious living room with 1 sofa , flat screen TV (Freeview), DVD, Video and CD player. Small dining area. Kitchen (4 hotplates, oven, grill, microwave, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and radio).
Main Bedroom with 1 King size bed and ensuite (shower/WC). Quiet with views to the garden. Hairdryer available.
1 Bedroom with 2 single beds.
1 Bath/WC (apart from the ensuite)
Towels and Linen provided
Child cot available upon prior request at an extra charge of £20
Gas Central heating
Iron and Ironing board
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
Modern development in Portobello, in a quiet area by the sea. Near restaurants. Close to Playpark. Bus route to city centre nearby. Shared garden. Secure entry system.
Free secure off-street parking
Edinburgh Castle 7.1km (4.4mi)
Princes St 6.7km (4.2mi)
National Museum 7km (4.3mi)
Royal Mile (St. Giles Cathedral) 6.8km (4.2mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House 5.6km (3.5mi)
Holyrood Park 4.4km (2.7mi)
Bus Stop 90m
Train Station (Brunstane) 350m (0.2mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Personal Greeter – between 15:00-20:00
Late Arrival Charges Apply as follows:
(to be paid with final balance before arrival):
Arrival between 20:00-22:00 – £20.00
Arrival between 22:00-24:00 – £40.00 (please call to arrange arrivals after 24:00 prior to booking)
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
* The property must be left in a neat and tidy condition, all rubbish removed, all crockery, pots, pans etc washed and returned to the cupboards. Extra charges apply to properties requiring additional cleaning after departure.
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* Final balance can be taken by UK debit card, bank transfer or credit card.
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* A refundable damages deposit of £200 is required
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord and quality of service cannot be guaranteed. It is intended to be available at all times but from time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable and the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.