Hunter Square Apartment (Ref.2826)
2 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor (access by stairs). Comfortable accommodation in a historic Old Town location adjoining the Royal Mile.
Spacious living room with sofa bed and Freeview TV, and CD player. Dining area (seats 6). Kitchen (4 hotplates, oven, coffee machine, microwave, fridge/ freezer, toaster and kettle).
1 bedroom with 1 super king-size bed.
1 bedroom with 1 double bed.
Sofa bed in living room can sleep 2 guest for £20 paid on arrival to meet and greet person.
Towels and linen provided
Child/travel cot available
Washing machine/drying racks
Iron and ironing board
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
Historic listed building in Old Town in a central location. Near shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Secure entry system.
Metered bays on road: charges apply Mon-Sat 08:30-18:30 (free outside those hours)
Long Stay car park: 100m
Unrestricted area: 2.5km
Edinburgh Castle 700m (0.4mi)
Princes Street 700m (0.4mi)
National Museum 550m (0.4mi)
Royal Mile (St.Giles Cathedral) 200m (0.6mi)
EICC 1.6km (1.0mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 1.0km (0.6mi)
Ocean Terminal/Britannia 4.1km (2.6mi)
Supermarket 260m (0.2mi)
Banking Machine <150m
Bus Stop <50m
Tram connection to EDI (Princes Street) 850m (0.5mi)
Airport Bus (Waverley Bridge) 400m (0.3mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 400m (0.3mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Personal Greeter – between 15:00-20:00
Late Arrival Charges Apply as follows
Arrival between 20:00-22:00 – £20.00
Arrival between 22:00-24:00 – £40.00 (please call to arrange arrivals after 24:00 prior to booking)
Terms and Conditions – https://www.edinburgh-flats.com/guest-terms-conditions/
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property also include the following points:
* The property must be left in a neat and tidy condition, all rubbish removed, all crockery, pots, pans etc washed and returned to the cupboards. Extra charges apply to properties requiring additional cleaning after departure.
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* Final balance can be taken by UK debit card, bank transfer or credit card.
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* A refundable damages deposit of £200 is required to be paid prior to arrival by debit or credit card only
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord and quality of service cannot be guaranteed. It is intended to be available at all times but from time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable and the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.