Large dual-aspect living/dining room with sofa bed, Freeview HD TV and Google Chromecast. Kitchen (4 gas rings, oven, microwave, fridge/ freezer, washing machine, toaster and kettle).
Sleeps a maximum of 6 guests. Extra charge of £30 for sofa bed for more than 4 guests (sofa bed option must be ticked on booking form)
1 Bedroom with double bed 1 Bedroom with double/twin beds and ensuite (bath & WC)
1 Shower/WC with heated towel rail
Towels and linen provided Gas Central Heating Double glazing Washing Machine / Dryer Iron and ironing board Access to internet: Wifi (free)
Exterior Quiet cul-de-sac in the pleasant area of Trinity surrounded by well maintained gardens. Close proximity to bus routes to the centre of Edinburgh.
Parking Private off street parking. Designated space with additional visitor parking available.
Distance Edinburgh Castle 2.6mi Princes St 2.0mi National Museum 2.4mi Royal Mile (St. Giles Cathedral) 2.2mi Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 2.5mi
Other Distances Supermarket 1.0mi (ASDA) or 1.2mi (Morrisons) Banking Machine 0.5mi Bus Stop (23 service) 0.1mi Airport Bus (St Andrews Square) 1.8mi Train Station (Waverley) 2.0mi
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Personal Greeter – between 15:00-20:00
Late Arrival Charges Apply as follows:
(to be paid with final balance before arrival):
Arrival between 20:00-22:00 – £20.00
Arrival between 22:00-24:00 – £40.00 (please call to arrange arrivals after 24:00 prior to booking)
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
* The property must be left in a neat and tidy condition, all rubbish removed, all crockery, pots, pans etc washed and returned to the cupboards. Extra charges apply to properties requiring additional cleaning after departure.
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* Final balance can be taken by UK debit card, bank transfer or credit card.
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* A refundable damages deposit of £200 is required
* A £30 surcharge is payable for use of the sofa bed.
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord and quality of service cannot be guaranteed. It is intended to be available at all times but from time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable and the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.
Specialising in managing holiday apartments throughout Edinburgh. Small friendly company available to help you find the perfect property for your stay. Please contact Karen or Joni with your requirements.See Owner Profile