2 Bedroom Apartment on the 3rd floor (access by lift/elevator). Recent build
Comfortable and practical furnishings.
Spacious living room with 1 folding sofa bed (1.4m width) and freeview TV. Dining area. Kitchen (5 hotplates, oven, microwave,coffee machine, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, toaster and kettle)
1 Bedroom with 1 double bed.
1 Bedroom with 2 single beds and ensuite (bath/shower/WC).
1 shower/WC (apart from the ensuite)
Towels and linen provided
Gas Central Heating
Washing Machine / Dryer
Iron and ironing board
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
Modern block near canal. Very central. Near shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Private garden. Secure entry system.
Allocated space in secure underground car park.
Metered Bays on Road Mon-Sat 8:30-18:30 (free outside those hours)
Long Stay Car Park on Castle Terrace : 50m
Unrestricted Area: 2.4km (1.5mi)
Edinburgh Castle 1200m (0.7 mile)
Princes St 1000m (0.6 mile)
National Museum 1.5km (1 mile)
Royal Mile (St. Giles Cathedral) 1400m (0.9 mile)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 2.5km (1.6 mile)
Supermarket 300m (0.1mi)
ATM Banking Machine 100m
Bus Stop 100m
Airport Bus (Princes St) 1000m (0.6 mile)
Train Station (Waverley) 1600m (1 mile)
Train Station (Haymarket) 1100m (0.7 mile)
Tram stop (Shandwick Place) 1200m (0.7 mile)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Personal Greeter – between 15:00-20:00
Late Arrival Charges Apply as follows:
(to be paid with final balance before arrival):
Arrival between 20:00-22:00 – £20.00
Arrival between 22:00-24:00 – £40.00 (please call to arrange arrivals after 24:00 prior to booking)
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
* The property must be left in a neat and tidy condition, all rubbish removed, all crockery, pots, pans etc washed and returned to the cupboards. Extra charges apply to properties requiring additional cleaning after departure.
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* Final balance can be taken by UK debit card, bank transfer or credit card.
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* A refundable damages deposit of £200 is required
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord and quality of service cannot be guaranteed. It is intended to be available at all times but from time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable and the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.
Specialising in managing holiday apartments throughout Edinburgh. Small friendly company available to help you find the perfect property for your stay. Please contact Karen or Joni with your requirements.See Owner Profile