2 Bedroom modern apartment furnished to a very high standard on the second floor (lifts are available)
A spacious living room with a large 3 person sofa and a luxury swivel chair. DInning table and open plan fully fitted kitchen including fridge/freezer, toaster, microwave, kettle, oven, 4 hotplates, dishwasher and washing machine.
1 master bedroom with King size bed and ensuite (shower/wc) with heated towel rail
1 double bedroom
1 bath/shower/wc (apart from the ensuite) with heated towel rail
Towels and linen provided
Gas central heating
Washing machine/ Dryer
Iron and ironing board
Access to Internet: Wifi (free)
42 inc LCD with basic BT Package including BT sports
The flat is in a quiet residential area in a modern residential complex in a central location near the prestigious Fettes college and within walking distance to the very popular neighbourhood of Stockbridge, the botanical gardens and inverleith park.
The property is within a 15 min walking distance to two large supermarkets (waitrose and Morrisons) with a petrol station across the road.
There are excellent bus links with a bus stop within less than a 1 min walking distance.
Personal Greeter – between 15:00-20:00
Late Arrival Charges Apply as follows:
(to be paid with final balance before arrival):
Arrival between 20:00-22:00 – £20.00
Arrival between 22:00-24:00 – £40.00 (please call to arrange arrivals after 24:00 prior to booking)
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
* The property must be left in a neat and tidy condition, all rubbish removed, all crockery, pots, pans etc washed and returned to the cupboards. Extra charges apply to properties requiring additional cleaning after departure.
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* Final balance can be taken by UK debit card, bank transfer or credit card.
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* A refundable damages deposit of £200 is required
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord and quality of service cannot be guaranteed. It is intended to be available at all times but from time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable and the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.
Specialising in managing holiday apartments throughout Edinburgh. Small friendly company available to help you find the perfect property for your stay. Please contact Karen or Joni with your requirements.See Owner Profile