Davie Street Apartment (Ref. 3210)
One of Edinburgh Flats favourites for its great living space is this 1 bedroom apartment in the south of the city centre. Well within walking distance of the city centre and ideally located for all festival related activities. Our Davie Street accommodation is on split on 2 levels (lower and mezzanine). One the lower level you have a generously sized living,kitchen and WC. This areas gives you plenty of room to relax and make yourself at home after a busy day exploring. On the mezzanine level you have as Superking bed and ensuite bathroom with bath and shower. Quality furnishings and designer fittings throughout make this property a really great find. As this property is accessed via stairs only it will not be suitable for mobility disability.
Spacious and bright kitchen/ living room with 1 sofa bed, high ceiling.
Well equipped open kitchen with dining area for 4.
1 downstairs cloakroom and WC with heated towel rail.
Towels and linen provided
Gas central heating
Washing machine/ Dryer
Iron and Ironing board
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
Victorian primary school building recently converted into luxury apartments. Central location next to shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Close to the University, National Museum, Festival Theatre and major Fringe venues.
Allocated parking for one car in secure private car park.
Edinburgh Castle 1.4km (0.9mi)
Princes St 1.3km (0.8mi)
National Museum 800m (0.5mi)
Royal Mile 800m (0.5mi)
Parliament/ Holyrood Palace/ Park 1.5km (0.9mi)
Festival Theatre 350m (0.2mi)
Royal Commonwealth Pool 1km (0.6mi)
Supermarket 230m (0.1mi)
Bank machine 230m (0.1mi)
Bus stop 88m
Airport Bus (Waverley Bridge) 1.1km (0.7mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 1km (0.6mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Personal Greeter – between 15:00-22:00
Late Arrival Charges Apply as follows:
(to be paid with final balance before arrival):
Arrival between 22:00-24:00 – £40.00 (please call to arrange arrivals after 24:00 prior to booking)
Terms and Conditions: https://www.edinburgh-flats.com/guest-terms-conditions/
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property also include the following points:
* The property must be left in a neat and tidy condition, all rubbish removed, all crockery, pots, pans etc washed and returned to the cupboards. Extra charges apply to properties requiring additional cleaning after departure.
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* Final balance can be taken by UK debit card, bank transfer or credit card.
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* A refundable damages deposit of £200 is required
* A £30 surcharge is payable for use of the sofa bed.
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord and quality of service cannot be guaranteed. It is intended to be available at all times but from time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable and the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.