1 Bedroom Apartment in Old Town (Ref. 3210)
1 Bedroom apartment on the 1st floor (access by stairs). Accommodation is on two levels (lower and mezzanine).
Modern comfortable furnishings and quality designer fittings.
Sleeps a maximum of 4 guests. Extra charge of £30 for sofa bed for more than 2 guests (sofa bed option must be ticked on booking form)
Spacious and bright living room with 1 sofa bed, high ceiling, Flatscreen TV, CD player and iPod dock. Dining area for 4. Open kitchen (5 gas rings, electric oven, grill, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Tassimo coffee maker, toaster and kettle).
1 Bedroom with 1 super kingsize bed and ensuite (bath/shower/WC) with heated towel rail. Hairdryer available.
1 downstairs cloakroom and WC with heated towel rail.
Towels and linen provided
Gas central heating
Washing machine/ Dryer
Iron and Ironing board
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
Victorian primary school building recently converted into luxury apartments. Central location next to shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Close to the University, National Museum, Festival Theatre and major Fringe venues.
Allocated parking for one car in secure private car park.
Edinburgh Castle 1.4km (0.9mi)
Princes St 1.3km (0.8mi)
National Museum 800m (0.5mi)
Royal Mile 800m (0.5mi)
Parliament/ Holyrood Palace/ Park 1.5km (0.9mi)
Festival Theatre 350m (0.2mi)
Royal Commonwealth Pool 1km (0.6mi)
Supermarket 230m (0.1mi)
Bank machine 230m (0.1mi)
Bus stop 88m
Airport Bus (Waverley Bridge) 1.1km (0.7mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 1km (0.6mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Personal Greeter – between 15:00-20:00
Late Arrival Charges Apply as follows:
(to be paid with final balance before arrival):
Arrival between 20:00-22:00 – £20.00
Arrival between 22:00-24:00 – £40.00 (please call to arrange arrivals after 24:00 prior to booking)
Terms and Conditions
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
* The property must be left in a neat and tidy condition, all rubbish removed, all crockery, pots, pans etc washed and returned to the cupboards. Extra charges apply to properties requiring additional cleaning after departure.
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* Final balance can be taken by UK debit card, bank transfer or credit card.
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* A refundable damages deposit of £200 is required
* A £30 surcharge is payable for use of the sofa bed.
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord and quality of service cannot be guaranteed. It is intended to be available at all times but from time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable and the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.