Parkside Terrace Apartment (Ref.3188)
1 Bedroom Apartment on the 3rd floor (access by stairs). Recently refurbished.
Modern and comfortable furnishings.
Bright living room with 1 double sofa bed, Freeview TV, DVD and CD player. Small dining area. Views of the garden and Arthur’s Seat (Holyrood Park). Kitchen (ceramic hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge/ freezer, toaster, kettle and coffee maker).
1 Bedroom with 1 double bed. Quiet and spacious. Hairdryer available.
Towels and Linen provided
Electric storage heating
Washing Machine / Dryer
Iron and Ironing board
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
Modern property in Newington, on a quiet cul de sac, near shops and restaurants. Close to Holyrood Park. Bus route to city centre nearby. Shared garden. Secure entry system.
Resident’s permit supplied for car park.
Edinburgh Castle 1.9km (1.2mi)
Princes St 1.9km (1.2mi)
National Museum 1.5km (0.9mi)
Royal Mile 1.5km (0.9mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House 1.6km (1mi)
Holyrood Park 140m
Edinburgh International Conference Centre 2.7km (1.7mi)
Banking Machine 550m (0.3mi)
Restaurant 450m (0.3mi)
Bus Stop 450m (0.3mi)
Airport Bus (Waverley Station) 1.8km (1.1mi)
Train Station (Haymarket) 3.2km (2mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 1.8km (1.1mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Personal Greeter – between 15:00-20:00
Late Arrival Charges Apply as follows:
(to be paid with final balance before arrival):
Arrival between 20:00-22:00 – £20.00
Arrival between 22:00-24:00 – £40.00 (please call to arrange arrivals after 24:00 prior to booking)
Terms and Conditions: https://www.edinburgh-flats.com/guest-terms-conditions/
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property also include the following points:
* The property must be left in a neat and tidy condition, all rubbish removed, all crockery, pots, pans etc washed and returned to the cupboards. Extra charges apply to properties requiring additional cleaning after departure.
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* Final balance can be taken by UK debit card, bank transfer or credit card.
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* A refundable damages deposit of £200 is required
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord and quality of service cannot be guaranteed. It is intended to be available at all times but from time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable and the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.