2 Bedroom Apartment on the 2nd Floor (access by common stairs).
Comfortable and practical furnishings.
RoomsLiving Room with 1 sofa bed, cable TV. Dining area. Internal kitchen (4 hotplates, oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, cafetiere)
Main Bedroom with 1 double bed. Views of Castle.
1 Bedroom with 2 single beds
Views of Castle.
FacilitiesTowels and Linen provided
Gas Central Heating
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
ExteriorTraditional Building in Old Town directly below the castle. Shared use of: Garden (access by key)
Parking:Metered Bays on Road: 8:30-18:30 mon-sat (free outside those hours)
Long Stay Car Park on Castle Terrace : 50m
Free zone 2.4km (1.5mi)
DistanceEdinburgh Castle 550m (0.3mi)
Princes St 650m (0.4mi)
National Museum 950m (0.6mi)
Royal Mile (St. Giles Cathedral) 800m (0.5mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 2.1 km (1.3mi)
Other DistancesGrocers 10m
Banking Machine 250m (0.1mi)
Bus Stop 250m (0.1mi)
Airport Bus (Shandwick Pl) 700m (0.4mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 1.3km (0.8mi)
Key CollectionPersonal Greeter (from 9:00-24:00)
Late arrivals charge (to be paid on arrival):
Arrivals between 20:00-23:00 - £20.00
Arrival between 23:00-24:00 - £40.00
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
Terms and Conditions
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
*Final balance can be taken by UK Debit card, bank transfer or Credit Card. A credit card payment incurs a 4% surcharge. * £20.00 surcharge for use of sofa bed is payable on arrival.
* a refundable damages deposit of £200 is required on entry to the property
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord and quality of service cannot be guaranteed. It is intended to be available at all times but from time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable and the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption