2 Bedroom Apartment on the ground floor.
Modern, pleasant and comfortable furnishings.
RoomsSpacious living room with 1 double sofa bed and satellite Freeview TV (42” flat screen). Dining area. Kitchen (4 hotplates, oven, microwave and fridge/ freezer).
Main bedroom with 1 King-size bed and ensuite (shower/WC).
1 bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (4 beds).
1 bath/shower/WC (apart from the ensuite)
FacilitiesTowels and linen provided
Child cot and high chair available
Washing machine / dryer
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
ExteriorDalry Gait development building in Haymarket, near the West End of the city. Based round a converted distillery with landmark chimney.
ParkingPrivate off-street parking (1 parking permit - please request in advance, a second parking permit may be available on request).
DistanceEdinburgh Castle 2.1km (1.3mi)
Princes St 1.2km (0.8mi)
National Museum 2.1km (1.3mi)
Royal Mile (St. Giles Cathedral) 2.1km (1.3mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 3.2km (2mi)
Other DistancesBanking Machine 450m (0.3mi)
Restaurant 170m (0.1mi)
Bus Stop 150m
Airport Bus (Haymarket St) 400m (0.3mi)
Train Station (Haymarket) 400m (0.3mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 2.4km (1.5mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Key CollectionUpon agreement with the landlord
Late arrivals charge (to be paid on arrival):
Arrivals between 20:00-23:00 - £20.00
Arrival between 23:00-24:00 - £40.00
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
Terms and Conditions
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* Stag and Hen parties are strictly not allowed
* Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* Final balance can be taken by UK debit card, bank transfer or credit card. A credit card payment incurs a 4% surcharge.
* A refundable damages deposit of £100 charged at the owners discretion
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord. To the best of our abilities we try to keep it available at all times. From time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable. While we do try to repair what is possible, there are times when the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.