1 Bedroom Apartment on the ground floor. Views along the tree lined approach to the Dean Bridge and Edinburgh City Centre.
Pleasant and comfortable furnishings.
RoomsBright living room with fireplace, LCD TV, DVD, Radio and CD player. Open kitchen (4 hotplates and oven).
1 Bedroom with 1 King size bed.
1 fold-down single bed is available upon prior request (extra).
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
ExteriorVictorian style property in the West End, near the city centre. Access to private gardens.
ParkingPrivate visitor parking (free) available upon prior request.
DistancesPrinces St 1km (0.6mi)
Edinburgh Castle 1.9km (1.2mi)
National Museum 2.3km (1.4mi)
Royal Mile (St. Giles Cathedral) 2.2km (1.3mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 3.3km (2mi)
Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art 800m (0.5mi)
Royal Botanic Garden 1.2km (0.75mi)
Other DistancesGrocers 400m (0.3mi)
Banking Machine 650m (0.4mi)
Restaurant 240m (0.1mi)
Bus Stop 60m
Airport Bus (Shandwick Pl) 1km (0.6mi)
Train Station (Haymarket) 1.6m (1mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 2.2km (1.4mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Check-in 13:00/ Check-out 10:30
Terms and ConditionsPlease note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
* Minimum stay: 2 nights
* We do not require a specific damages deposit but guests should report any damage/breakage or fault as soon as possible.
* Discounts for longer stays (10 days or more)
* For 3 persons, fold-down bed use incurs a surcharge of £15 per night for an adult. Fold-down bed or cot for a child/baby £10 per night, and baby own bedding/carrycot £5 per night. This is payable on arrival to the owner
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
* The accommodation is strictly non-smoking and not suitable for hen or stag parties.