1 Bedroom Apartment on the 3rd floor. Recently refurbished. Open views over to the Water of Leith.
Practical and comfortable furnishings.
RoomsBright living room with flat screen TV and DVD. Kitchen (4 hotplates, oven, microwave fridge/ freezer and dishwasher) with dining area.
1 Bedroom with 2 single beds.
1 Box room with 1 set of bunk beds (2 beds).
FacilitiesTowels and Linen provided
Child cot/ travel cot available
Gas Central heating
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
ExteriorVictorian style property in Murrayfield area, situated to the west end of the New Town. Near Murrayfield stadium. Bus route to city centre nearby.
ParkingFree on-street parking
DistanceEdinburgh Castle 3km (1.8mi)
Princes St 2.1km (1.3mi)
National Museum 3km (1.9mi)
Royal Mile 2.9km (1.8mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 4.2km (2.6mi)
Other DistancesGrocers 10m
Banking Machine 160m (0.1mi)
Bus Stop 70m
Airport Bus (Haymarket Station) 1.2km (0.8mi)
Train Station (Haymarket) 1.2km (0.8mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 3.3km (2.1mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Terms and ConditionsPlease note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
* Allowance for gas central heating included depending on the time of the year, additional usage will be taken from deposit. Please enquire.
* full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* a refundable damages deposit of £100 is required on entry to the property
* This is a no smoking property
* Pets may be allowed upon prior request and acceptance. If allowed, there will be an additional deposit.