1 Bedroom Apartment on the 1st floor (access by stairs).
Pleasant and comfortable furnishings.
RoomsSunny living room with 1 sofa bed, Freeview TV and CD player/radio. Kitchen.
1 Bedroom with 1 double bed (can be split/unzipped to 2 single beds).
FacilitiesTowels and Linen provided
Access to internet (free)
ExteriorTraditional Edinburgh tenement in Morningside, in a cul de sac. Near shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. Bus route to city centre nearby.
ParkingMetered: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 (free outside these hours)
Free zone 500m
DistanceEdinburgh Castle 3.2km (2mi)
Princes St 3km (1.9mi)
National Museum 3.2km (2mi)
Royal Mile (St. Giles Cathedral) 3.4km (2.1mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 4.6km (2.9mi)
Grocers 450m (0.3mi)
Banking Machine 230m (0.1mi)
Restaurant 230m (0.1mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 4km (2.5mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Key CollectionPersonal Greeter
Late arrivals charge (to be paid on arrival):
Arrivals between 20:00-23:00 - £20.00
Arrival between 23:00-24:00 - £40.00
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
Terms and Conditions
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* a refundable damages deposit of £200 is required on entry to the property
* Sofa bed is suitable for a child.
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.