1 Bedroom Apartment on the 1st floor (access by stairs). Recently refurbished.
Modern, pleasant and comfortable furnishings.
RoomsBright living room with gas fireplace, flat screen TV (Freeview), DVD and Ipod dock station. Kitchen (4 hotplates, oven, toaster and kettle) with dining area.
1 Bedroom with 2 single beds.
FacilitiesTowels and Linen provided
Gas Central heating
Access to internet: Wifi (free)
Apartment building in Broughton, near the Royal Botanic Garden. Close to shops, restaurants and cafes.
ParkingMetered Parking Bays on Road: Mon-Fri 8:30-17:30 (free outside those hours)
Free Parking Zone: 2 km (1.4mi)
DistanceEdinburgh Castle 1.7km (1.1mi)
Princes St 1.3km (0.8mi)
National Museum 2km (1.3mi)
Royal Mile (St. Giles Cathedral) 1.8km (1.1mi)
Parliament/Holyrood House/Park 2.2km (1.4mi)
Other DistancesBus Stop 85m
Airport Bus (Waverley Station) 1.5km (0.9mi)
Train Station (Waverley) 1.5km (0.9mi)
Please note: These are approximate distances based on walking routes. Driving routes may be longer.
Key CollectionPersonal Greeter
Late arrivals charge (to be paid on arrival):
Arrivals between 20:00-23:00 - £20.00
Arrival between 23:00-24:00 - £40.00
Please note that the terms and conditions for this property include the following points:
Terms and Conditions
* Minimum stay: 3 nights
* Taxes and all utilities included in the price
* full payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival or immediately after booking if booking is within 6 weeks of arrival date
* Final payment by: cheque; bank transfer, Debit Card (UK only) or credit card (credit card incurs a 4% surcharge)
* a refundable damages deposit of £200 is required on entry to the property
* This is a no smoking property and not suitable for pets.
*Internet is offered as a courtesy of the landlord. To the best of our abilities we try to keep it available at all times. From time to time, internet connections become slow or unavailable. While we do try to repair what is possible, there are times when the disruption is beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for this disruption.