- Reservations will only be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour where the minimum number of passengers is not reached. Minimum number of passengers required for tour departure is six. In such cases, the Company’s liability to the Customer is either the full return of monies paid for the tour or provision of a suitable alternative tour as agreed with the Customer.
- Where the Customer cancels his/her tour reservation, charges will be payable by the Customer as detailed below:
Please note that all Customers cancelling any tour reservation will be charged a standard fee of 10% of the booking price to cover administration costs. Customers must contact us by calling us The following terms and conditions apply:
- Cancellation more than 72 hrs before departure – full refund less administration fee of 10%.
- Cancellation less than 72 hrs before departure – administration fee (10%) then entirely at our discretion (there is normally no refund unless ticket is resold).
- No refunds are offered on any tours if the passenger is late for a tour/cannot find the pick-up point.
- The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries at any time, due to weather conditions, traffic problems, availability of attractions or other such extenuating circumstances outwith our control.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the motor coach employed on any tour.
Other Operators/Carriers/Third Party Suppliers
- The Company will not accept or have any liability for any acts or omissions whether negligent or otherwise of any supplier (including accommodation, subcontracted coach services and print communications) or person providing services in connection with any tour unless such a person is employed by or under direct control of the Company. Tickets and vouchers for travel on other carriers are subject to the normal conditions of carriage of the individual carrier.
- Our current published prices on the website and in our current brochures are valid from 1st April 2011 to 31st March 2012.
- Whilst reduced entry to some visitor attractions may be available, and any such will be made clear by the guide, tour prices are for transport and driver-guide services only. All cruises, visits to castles and other visitor attractions including whisky distilleries are prices separately as optional extras, along with meals and other refreshments and these are at the travellers’ own expense.
- Discount prices are offered to persons over the age of 60, full-time students and children between 5 and 16 years. We regret that children under 5 years cannot be carried.
- Low Season – 1 November 2011 to 31 March 2012, except 21 December 2011 to 4 January 2012.
- Luggage is limited to 1 small to medium-sized suitcase or bag per person.
- Smoking is not permitted on any of our vehicles.
- The consumption of alcohol is not permitted on any of our vehicles.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whose conduct or manner is likely to cause offence or upset to other passengers. In such cases full cancellation charges to the passenger apply, and the Company shall have no further liability to that passenger.
- The Company does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by war, threat of war, riot or civil commotion, terrorist or criminal activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fires, illness, weather conditions, road traffic conditions, temporary technical, electrical or mechanical breakdown within booked accommodation.
Please note that when giving information for the purposes of making your Booking, you will be deemed to consent to us holding and using that information to send you details of other products and services we provide ot intend to provide that we think may be of interest to you. If you would prefer your information not to be used in that way, please contact us, giving your name and address: (i) in writing, (ii) by e-mail, or (iii) by telephone.